This product was formerly known as Internet Services – Japan prior to March 13th, 2017.
Please visit the product mapping page for details →
Colt IP Access is an internet service for enterprise customers that need fast and high-quality data connectivity. We offer both shared-bandwidth and private leased line services to support our clients’ various business needs such as web-based content distribution, cloud-based applications, VoIP, or online backups. We also offer a variety of security options for all of needs including reporting, managed IDS/IPS, managed firewall, managed router, and anti-DDOS services.
- Access lines available in both dedicated and shared-bandwidth varieties
- Full redundancy for all circuits and equipment in Colt’s backbone for uncompromising reliability with 24/7 monitoring for swift incident handling in the event of network disruption
- SLA guarantees: Service delivery timeframe, incident recovery time, availability, latency
- Wide range of bandwidth choices: 1Mbps to 6Gbps
- Flexible billing options: Fixed cost or usage-based
- IPv6 support
- Dynamic routing (eBGP) available
- One-stop service: Planning, implementation, operation, and monitoring, as well as Managed Device Service (routers, etc.) all handled by Colt to reduce customers’ initial and operational costs
- DDoS attacks blocked by Colt backbone side
- DDoS Monitoring Service notifies user after detecting and discarding malicious data
- Managed Firewall and Managed IDS/IPS Service protect against internet-based unauthorized access
|Bandwidth||• 1Mbps ～ 6Gbps*2|
|Supported IP versions||IPv4,IPv6|
|Bandwidth types||Dedicated or shared|
|Billing types||Fixed cost or usage-based|
|Service areas||Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Osaka, Other Cities*2|
|• Leased: Min/29 Max/24*2
• Shared: /29 only
|New domain registry||We register new domains for out clients|
|DNS hosting||DNS hosting available. Primary, Secondary or both may be used|
|Optional redundancy||Offers redundant configuration using redundancy protocals to offer high fault-tolerance|
|Optional Managed Services||All-in-one planning, installation, and maintenance for routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and other network devices|
*1 : 1000BASE-SXI/F are used in Colt data centres for Leased Bandwidth. Check with Colt for more details.
*2 : Check with a Colt representative for details and other specifics not mentioned above.
Colt provides complete protection for our clients’ internet environments from a wide variety of threats.
Colt in Asia Internet latency
|Year / Month||Mean value (ms)|
|2017 / 07||3.86|
|2017 / 06||3.40|
|2017 / 05||3.41|
|2017 / 04||3.44|
|2017 / 03||4.11|
|2017 / 02||4.30|